Forums » News and Announcements

A Bus Ride to some of the best Night Clubs in Singapore

• 1 posts
    December 7, 2017 12:42 AM CST

The best night clubs of Singapore are difficult to keep track of and this is because of the fast paced nature  of the city. The choices of people are constantly evolving and so do the themes of these night clubs. With rapid urbanisation and evolving tastes most of the nightclubs in Singapore are under threat of closure. During my stay in Singapore, I visited a couple of night clubs which serve as the best party hotspots. You can visit any of these clubs quite easily even if you are travelling from Malaysia.  I booked my bus tickets through  www.redbus.sg and I was at the doorstep of these clubs within a couple of hours. 

Club Sonar

One of the best parts of Club Sonar is that it is located right in the middle of a shoppers Paradise, Orchard Road. So after spending a day shopping you can head straight to this club for a night filled with recreational activities. The club hosts live music and DJ’s spin music from some of the most popular bands. If you are a party animal you can be a part of the crowd. However, if you are looking forward for some peace time you can head upstairs for a quieter drink at Elysium Lounge. The club is open from Monday to Thursday from 9:30 pm and is open till wee hours of the morning till 4:30 am. On week ends it is open from 9:30 am to 5:30 am.

Club Dream

The youngsters have termed this place as a super club located on River Valley Road in Singapore. The place boasts of a capacity of around 700 people and is open on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. The best part about this place is that it features video music matching technology which is known to map exciting visuals to the drops of each and every track. 

Cherry Discotheque 

The place features Retro Decor and truly sports a fun living vibe. The place is completely unique and cannot be compared to any other club in Singapore. The DJ’s here spin music starting from old school hip hop to disco classics every night.  If you are lucky enough you can even expect a fresh range of electronic dance music. Reaching here is quite easy as it is located on Orchard Road and is slightly closer to the main party districts. 

Tanjong Beach Club 

It is one of the most popular night life hang out destinations of Singapore.  You can even dine on an entire menu full of mediterranean inspired dishes, play beach games and party to laid back house music. It is during the afternoons that the place starts bustling with people. It is during the weekends that this place is completely alive. Entry to this club is completely free. However, if you are visiting during a scheduled event you might have to pay an upfront nominal fee. The place is quite easy to reach as it is located on the southern tip of Sentosa island right next to the Sentosa Golf Club.